H!P

H!P

Sunday 1 February 2009

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK ~ 1 [01FEB2009]


From now on , every week I will do a "Photo of the week "section for H!P
In this section I will choice 5 photos that I think its representative for that week ~

---

The first picture is Nono with her baby . It so sweet ~ & wow, She is a mother already ^^~


Since this week is "Nono returns week" ; Surprisingly, she starts her new blog too. Below is one of the pictures which i think . COOL~


Next one is from Makoto, from her blog she said that she wants to take a picture with all the Gokkies. And finally she did it ^^~
I always think that Mano Erina is not my cup of tea ~ And I do not think that she is amazingly beautiful or cute as others people think. But in this photo, she is really CUTE ^^

The last picture for this week is JunJun with her Birthday T ~
The T- shirt suits her very much .
And Sayumi style hair again.
JunJun does not look like 21...

No comments: