H!P

H!P

Friday 30 January 2009

What will happen next?

The theme of this year H!P concert is ~Kakumei Gannen~, which means "revolution of H!P"
This leads me to a thought that the graduation of the Elder Club is only the first step of something big which is going on .

After the touching farewell to the Elder Club member, only Morning Musume, Berryz Koubo
u , Cute and the eggs will remained in H!P [I am not sure about Ice CreaMusume though]
The number of the remaining members is kind of similar to the population of AKB48... which I always think that maybe one day MM + Berry + Cute will disband and form something big. And I really don't want that to happen.

I really love the current line up of Morning Musume. and I really don't want any members to leave.
But.
Look at the rating of Yorosen, the rating of Ai chan's new drama. This reflects that current MM don't have enough supporters to allow them to even keep a regular weekly TV show. The 8th gen population is low. Especially Jun + Lin. LinLin Yorosen week , which I think that it is funny and entertaining, does not even get a 2% rating. Jun + Lin, and all MM members have many talents... but now they are like fresh seafood which are being put into a refrigerator . Maybe the world is changing, and H!P needs to change too...

I just think that a big change is coming ...

No comments: