H!P

H!P

Friday 20 February 2009

Naichau Kamo arrived ~

Yesasia is fast this time ~I never thought of getting it on this week ~

This time I bought the two limited versions ~ Covers


For limited version a , the theme is black; and for limited version b , the theme is white.

And these are the back covers . The poses are similar to the cover of the Single V version.

I really like the whole design of the CD. When you open the CD case, both discs have different colors and themes, giving you a two different feeling ~



Naichau Kamo is a nice song, the feeling is way better than just listening to the radio rip version. Everyone did a good job ~ For me , I really like Reina last solo line in the song ~ Just , the feeling of Reina !~moved by you again ~

Yowamushi too ^^~ Risa + Sayumi ~ Sayumi is really doing well ~ I really hope that she can sing better and better ~ her voice is good ~Risa did a good job too, but Sayumi givesme a bigger surprise ~

No comments: