H!P

H!P

Friday 22 October 2010

My feeling about MM these days.


I really don't like the way that Jun and Lin was treated especially these few months. Maybe they had never been treat well as a MM member. Nevertheless, I always think that, there is still time. But, the time is up for them.

At the moment that they announced the graduation of Eri, Jun and Lin, I already knew that the spotlight would only shine on Eri. Still, I was hoping that they would give more time to the two pandas. I mean, at least give them a chance to stand in the middle. However,as predicted, the fact is that Eri is the one in the middle, the pandas are on the sides again even in the front.

&
When I looked at Jun and Lin in the new profile pics..
They are like not a part of the group. From the picture, no one can tell that they are going to graduate. and look at Eri, hands and hands and hands on her.

I know that the relationship between China and Japan is kind of tense these days. But at least give Jun and Lin some respect - UF! They are both individuals in the group. They will feel bad being treat this way.

I hope that Jun and Lin can become famous after graduating from MM.
I mean, telling those Morning Musume's staffs that Morning Musume is not as famous as Jun and Lin are.







4 comments:

Neko said...

I actually see Lin-chan and Jun-chan better when their up in the back. But when I scroll down the page to look at the whole picture normally I don't really see the back line(Jun, Lin and Aika. It's like they don't exist! It's just as id there was some commercial up there that You don't want to look to but when you actually raise your eyes up to look at it You see those 3members! I think that Tsunku doesn't like them.... But if he doesn't like them then why add them??

JeLLY_MAN said...

They basically don't give chances to Jun Lin. For Aika, Tsunku gave her line once in a while.
The only reason must be because Jun Lin are from China ..

Chissa said...

sometimes i feel they dont want them
in mm to start with ,they were chosen
just for the fact they r from another
country .
same for aika she doesnt she is back girl/dancer wither she is there or not there is no difference.
BTW i like your blog

JeLLY_MAN said...

Chissa~ I just saw your comment just now ~ thanks ~
I hope they can shine better now after ~