H!P

H!P

Monday 31 May 2010

Scary ...

Just popped into Sayu's blog and saw this pic ...


They were like twisted together :0 and became an irregular shaped creature. [my first thought after seeing it !!!]

---

Nowadays, MM are preparing their stage play ~
I am looking forward it , since in the play Aichan and Risa would act as enemy in the shop :]
It must be fun to see them acting the scene out !

The stage play will be held in June... which means if there is a DVD coming out... the fastest it could be released will be September ~ NOOO!
I really want to see that as soon as possible.

and
and
and

MM's newest single is coming out soon too ~ [ i haven't preorder it yet because of laziness ...]
the ninth of June.
Watched the low quality PV , both the audio and video, and it did not allow me to enjoy it ~
but seeing the PV background. Kind of refreshing ~ For example , when they hold their hands and the cardboard that they are holding .

and ... June... isn't there are rumors of 9th gen from the stage play. I saw the picture of the winners of the audition for the stage and they ... doesn't seem my cup of tea. Therefore, I don't prefer them to be the 9th gen ... [ i prefer they put smilage into MM XD]
but... in case... if they are really the 9th gen...
So, it means that this will be the last single with the current line up.
Seishun Collection ...
nvm XD just thinking too far ~

I hope this will sell good. They are Morning Musume , Right?
They ROCK

---

and
Kanna has a blog now !!!
Kanna, do you remember who is Kanna ?
if not , check it out ~

No comments: