H!P

H!P

Sunday 11 April 2010

Happy Week ~

So many happy things happened this week. Yeah YeaH~

First of all , I crashed my car LOL... [ not happy at all = =]
I really learnt a great lesson :|

but beside this ~

Reina had a new blog ~ which is officially Reina's blog [ not Reinya~ ]
And she is like the first current MM to open a blog in Ameba ~
I really hope that this would increase MM's popularity.~

Everyone , please click , click click and click on this link
help her to become the most popular blogger XD

and

the second happy thing is that... A new photo of Kanna ~
She is like my favorite member among Berry and Cute ~
and a rare photo ~ with Erika ~
Cool



She is still so beautifullll


~


and , from Reina's blog





o0359064010491677895


JunJun looks great too without that much makeup
XD

No comments: