H!P

H!P

Wednesday 17 February 2010

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK ~ 21[14FEB2010]

In a sudden, I really want to start doing this again ~
By checking this blog, I figure out the last "photos of the week" I posted was at June 2009 ~
That was like a year hiatus.

Many things had changed in H!P ~ But the spirit never change ~

---

Morning Musume ~

9

Now , only 8 members left ~

1

I really miss the 9nin ~
Anyway, I started to get use to the current 8 people line up already~


Then, Risa... cut her hair off ~ and now , with a short hair image~
2

Nice, isn't it? XD . This picture really look good ~


Then, a new PB for Eri ~ I really want to buy it ~ Actually, I would like to buy all Current MM's members PBs [ They are all wonderful, esp Reina'ssss, however, I don't have the freedom yet ~
6

AiLin got mentioned almost everywhere nowadays, in TV shows, Sayu's blog, and DVD magazines ~ Maybe the talented people attract their same kind ~

LinLin really become "different" these days... so pikapika
4

Aichan, same as always ~
5

Lastly ~ a picture of someone eating ~ ^^
7


Listening to ロマンティック 浮かれモード by Mikitty now ~
OG had graduated for almost a year already ~ WOW

No comments: