H!P

H!P

Wednesday 28 October 2009

It's hard to be a MM fans these days...

The first day sales for KP is 16666...

For real, the number itself does not hurt...
But ... the comparing with AKB48 does.

I have no idea on why AKB48 could sell this much ==
Nowadays many AKB48 fans are starting to talk loud and rude ... and become more and more bragging on AKB's success...
But I still believe in what I support.

MM really did lose a battle ... but not the war LOL <--from COD4

I just hope that no one in UF or H!P will give up MM.. then they still have another chance ... yup

---

For Koharu incident ... it is totally strange...

Why she needs to become a model
Why Reina will refuse to perform after listening to the news of Koharu graduating.

IT's totally a mystery.

---

I just hope the 9 girls will feel comfortable ... and continue to make better result .
---

And it's just the first day... os ...miracle often happens ~

No comments: