H!P

H!P

Sunday 5 April 2009

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK ~ 10[05APR2009]

Spring = Hope ^^~

This is a picture of a cap where H!P members design it ~ This one is JunJun's design.
At first , I think it would look strange . But after seeing this picture, it looks kind of good ~
link for others
1

Next one is a photo of Nacchi working in a radio show. She looks concentrated ~
2

I can feel Yaguchi's cheer from her new debuted CD ~ After waiting for 5 years ... YeaH~!
3

When I first glance on this picture. Otome Gumi pops up in my mind . Then when I tried to look seriously at who she is ... JunJun!~ So its not Otome Gumi ~ -_-"
I wonder, JunJun should be in Sakura or Otome if these two groups still exist.
4

and for the end of this post ~ Lovely Risa with her strawberry ~ feat. JunJun
5

6

No comments: