H!P

H!P

Sunday 1 March 2009

PHOTOS OF THE WEEK ~ 5 [1MAR2009]

First of all , there is a new "group !?" suddenly popping up today in H!P official website . The group name is "Francis and Aiko" , and the members are Francis and Aiko . Both of them are from Taiwan's audition - New Stars [where ICM from]. At first , I thought that maybe they will join ICM later when they grow up, since they did very good in the audition, and they even performed as Koharu's dancer in the Elder club graduation concert . Now, they formed a group by themselves, cool . 14 is the total of their ages LOL... I wonder what will happen to them. I am now looking forward for more informations and announcements ^^~


Francis Aiko


Secondly, last week was JunJun Yorosen! week ~ many JunJun's moment . Lets all learn more about Japan trains meal boxes !!!
YOU will get food by yelling out " JunJun Kawaii !"


Then, I am really surprised that Makoto got a driving licence already ~ And she has photos showing that she is driving ~ At first , I only thought that she only knows how to play mario karts ...


I can feel the power from Sayumi's body ~ +1

Lastly:Best Wishes to Kanna . After seeing her Yorosen!, I think that her personality is kind of funny ~ and start to pay attention to her ... and then she now needs to rest and do surgery ...

No comments: